Deyeyeyeyey

Hai, Kak (?) Hahhhh mode galau ku balik lagi, males. Anw kakak balik jam berapa??? Semoga pulangnya ga kemaleman ya. Huft, ke berapa kali aku nangisin kakak. GA NANGIS SIH, TAPI GATAU KENAPA NYESEK AJA GITU. But, I'm really really in love with you kak. I still remember the very first time we met. Di saat itu juga aku jatuh hati kepada kakak. Katanya sih cinta pada pandangan pertama (?) idk hehe. I still remember how i fell in love with you, and your smile, and how everything happened unexpectedly. I really into you kak, maaf banget kalau selama ini kesannya maksa atau terburu-buru. If you want to know a secret, let me tell you the secret that I love you a little differently than usual..I don't how and I don't know why, I just did kak. Kalau kakak suka sama orang lain tbh I wanna be that person to support you through everything. With every move you make and every breath you take. I wanna he that person. I wanna be that person to tell you everything will be okay when you're feeling down. To tell you that no matter what I will always love you face to face. To look you in the eyes and say that you're the only person in the world thay I love. I wanna be that person so bad. I love you so bad kak. Bukan obsesi atau semacamnya. Ini tulus AKU BINGUNG INI DI NAMAKAN APA, TAPI AKU BENERAN TULUS KE KAKAK. U ga usah meragukan ketulusan I. Tapi ya udah, lagi jalan move on kok ini. SUEEEEEEEEER, lagi jalannya move on. DOAIN SEMOGA BISA CEPET MOVE ON WKWK, JK. Ya doain terbaik dah
Comments
Post a Comment